An answer to all your questions regarding to the health card
What is the health card?
Which what diseases they will reject me?
What will they review? What do I need for the test?
Where to get it? How much does it cost?
- Children under 14 years old don´t need blood and urine test. Also children don´t need this health card IF they have the “government booklet” (Carné de salud del niño o carné de salud del adolecente). This booklet is issued by a local pediatrician.
- Be aware that for your drive license, you will need a different health card.
Cost: U$S 3 (this and all articles are free for Expat Uy clients)
How to get this article:
- Do the payment through PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/expatuy (or email@example.com)
- Include in notes of payment, the name of the article
- Within 24hs you will received the complete article in the email address that paid for it
What to expect: a 500 words article with the answer to the questions shown
Guarantee: You can contact us to specify something that was not clear in the article.